April 20, 2008

you can find me today reading in my adirondack chair


Where Peace Lives
Leo Daily Horoscope
Your spirit may be awash in feelings of comfort and tranquility today. You are likely in a peaceful mood because the winter that just about you in a mental hospital is gone and it's going to be 75 degrees today... and drawn to the many pleasures your cottage and family have to offer.

You may find yourself driven to gather your loved ones for a day of relaxing activities. Or, you may wish to interrupt your routine {routine ?} by reading a book, {and it's a good one right now....Nineteen Minutes, by Jodi Piccoult} writing in your journal, or cooking something special....well, let's not go too far !! Today may be best spent doing what makes you happy and peaceful.
It is the serenity of your cottage and the proximity of your loved ones that will sustain your pleasant mood. Little needs to come between you and your peaceful quiet. When you enjoy the comforts of your cottage today, you can tap into your inner peace....or as I like to call it, "bringing sanity back !"

5 comments:

  1. A wonderful hello to Spring! May your day have been as delightful as planned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What, the sneaux has departed? Far out!!! And you have Adirondack chairs, real ones ... I'm jealous. We have the plastic version, which in Phoenix, in the sun, collect heat to the point that unless you want slat marks grilled into your heinie, you don't sit in 'em. Are you going to make new Big Head Girl pages? I just love those thangs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, this Leo was a little less tranquil that that on Sunday (but having as much fun!) Aren't you glad to see no sneaux and the beginnings of spring? If it was one day longer, I think I would have gone stark raving mad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ME & YOU ! I see it , I want it !

    (you are a leo darling ???)

    I have to come back later and read more...taking T.to work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJune 30, 2008

    Dr Taylor says: I believe that the more time we spend choosing to run the deep inner peace circuitry of our right hemispheres, the more peace we will project into the world, and the more peaceful our planet will be.

    ReplyDelete

**I love reading the comments you leave, as they make me feel like we're sitting in my kitchen, having a cup of tea, discussing life and wondering where all the time has gone ...beth