December 10, 2008

I kind of thought so......

it's a little amazing

based on my dancing post a few days ago

that I got this in my inbox today

Should you ever hear your name being called, Beth, only to spin around and see absolutely no one... it's most likely one of us, in the unseen, who misses you so much we've begun following you around, talking as if you can hear us, waving our arms around excitedly as we speak, and getting so carried away that we've ended up volunteering you for "Dancing with the Angels" by blurting your name out so loud, it broke the time-space barrier. Oh my!
"Beth!!!!!!"

The Universe

5 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I've had that feeling. Isn't it lovely to know that you're supported, no matter how aware you are of being alone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the thought of this.....I believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a nice comment they left.

    You deserve it.

    Angelica

    ReplyDelete

**I love reading the comments you leave, as they make me feel like we're sitting in my kitchen, having a cup of tea, discussing life and wondering where all the time has gone ...beth