May 31, 2008

I think maybe

All the TV shows
that I've watched for weeks now
are done for the season
~~~~~
So I guess I'll have more free time
on my hands
to be creative
or maybe I'll just stop everything
and enjoy the weather
~~~~~
or maybe I'll just be busy watching him
~~~~~
I don't think John would mind
he likes him too
well
maybe not as much as I do
but he likes him
and agrees with me that he is so talented
~~~~~
I think maybe
I will be the first in line to buy
his CD when it comes out
~~~~~
Maybe
I should just be done here
so you can enjoy him
too


3 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 31, 2008

    You might be first in line in WI to buy his CD but I can tell you I'll be first in line in FL. I have loved watching and hearing his performances all AI season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely blog! I have enjoyed my time here! Have a great day! RM :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 01, 2008

    im happy to have found
    your doorsareeverywhereopenthem site
    you are beautiful
    your home is beautiful
    your love story is so very beautiful

    xxoo
    nicole
    11photographs.com

    ReplyDelete

**I love reading the comments you leave, as they make me feel like we're sitting in my kitchen, having a cup of tea, discussing life and wondering where all the time has gone ...beth