August 26, 2009

not a self portrait but I think you'll laugh a little...

I didn't really share many of my colorado photos with you
not because you're not worthy of seeing them
it's just that sometimes I think "trip photos" if you weren't on the trip
just aren't very interesting
~~
~please no nasty comments as that's just my opinion~
~~
anyhow
since I've really been just plain awful
trying to participate with misty in her self portrait wednesdays
I decided it was time to go into the archives to see what I could find
~~
and
this my sweet friends is the best I could do
~~
here's the set up
the hubby and I were at the "garden of the gods"
along with hundreds of our favorite friends
that we call tourists
where he had to wait patiently
~well we both did~
for everyone to clear out so he could get this shot of me
~~
well almost everyone
~
do you see the girl behind me
posed perfectly in between my legs
looking up at my butt
?
well he didn't
~~
and
this is why I love him so incredibly much
*

27 comments:

  1. OMG!!! That is hilarious! I didn't notice at first. Great shot by hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect timing! perfect pose! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great! I bet you shared many laughs over that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe! didnt notice her at first! Very funny! I love photos like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Probably wouldn't have noticed the girl if you hadn't said something--just enjoying the picture of you.
    BTW, I was there when I was four. We used to have family that lived near there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great little laugh to start my day and I thank you for it! You and that hubby of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. always a treat to see your lovely face... and as for the girl checking out your back side? she's mesmerized! lol kevin would totally do that, too... gotta love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i didn't notice her at first glance. but the laugh after i read you pointing it out was good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. at least you didn't have a fame-hungry squirrel take over the shot, too, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You mean hubby didn't plan that photo :-)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's what you get for working out so much that you have a butt another woman covets and wants to stand between your legs to look at!

    Hussy. You. Not her! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. heehee! how funny. My husband is the king of the shaky photos.

    ;-)

    (((hugs))),
    love,
    me

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL that is the first thing my eyes went too. I thought, How rude of her to do that. People can be so unaware, right? LOL

    cute shot though

    ReplyDelete
  14. Had to laugh I did not even notice, I will chalk it up to being tired. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  15. YEP! that's hilarious! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG........ perfectly priceless!! Like I couldn't have set up a shot like that if I tried! Thanks for a smile at the end of the day!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I didn't either. But now I am snorting with laughter. If Sloane wakes up, it will be all your fault!

    ReplyDelete
  18. haha so funny, great shot of you though : )

    ReplyDelete
  19. thats what i noticed first. the girl sandwiched between your legs. a perfect fit! hehe. nice photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look so good for having just birthed a tiny little woman, Beth...

    How do you do it?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. HA HA HA. I love this shot. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG- that is so funny- I love when stuff like that happens - you gotta laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  23. too funny...love your wit.

    ReplyDelete

**I love reading the comments you leave, as they make me feel like we're sitting in my kitchen, having a cup of tea, discussing life and wondering where all the time has gone ...beth