May 31, 2008

I think maybe

All the TV shows
that I've watched for weeks now
are done for the season
~~~~~
So I guess I'll have more free time
on my hands
to be creative
or maybe I'll just stop everything
and enjoy the weather
~~~~~
or maybe I'll just be busy watching him
~~~~~
I don't think John would mind
he likes him too
well
maybe not as much as I do
but he likes him
and agrees with me that he is so talented
~~~~~
I think maybe
I will be the first in line to buy
his CD when it comes out
~~~~~
Maybe
I should just be done here
so you can enjoy him
too


3 comments:

  1. You might be first in line in WI to buy his CD but I can tell you I'll be first in line in FL. I have loved watching and hearing his performances all AI season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely blog! I have enjoyed my time here! Have a great day! RM :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. im happy to have found
    your doorsareeverywhereopenthem site
    you are beautiful
    your home is beautiful
    your love story is so very beautiful

    xxoo
    nicole
    11photographs.com

    ReplyDelete

**I love reading the comments you leave, as they make me feel like we're sitting in my kitchen, having a cup of tea, discussing life and wondering where all the time has gone ...beth