"indeed, i have long since come to know that nature feeds a woman's soul. it rarely gives direct answers, but it always nourishes, soothes and waters the spirit, so that eventually growth occurs."
- i'm still loving editing my photos with a vsco look. i may tire of it at some point and go back to wanting or needing the look of truly crisp photos, but for now the vintage, darker film look is simply making me happy.
- the blacklist has returned and monday night's episode was amazing.
- american idol started last night and i have always loved harry, but now i love him even more.
- the gap is having some amazing sales…just saying.
- i wore my tiny heeled boots the other day and even being tiny heeled my feet were all like "what is this?" i think my uggs and tennis shoes have spoiled my feet.
- we make a lot of smoothies for breakfast. our favorite addition is kale and now we're adding sweet potatoes to them, too. yum.
- some of you know i wear the "up" band to track my steps and sleeping. the other day, i walked more than 7 miles. i know, you're impressed. snort.