September 13, 2012

cutie pies, link loving and what i'm watching.....





~~~~~







it's so easy to shoot seniors when they're this cute, ahh, i mean handsome. 
 seriously, i'm so lucky, right ?
~
 usually on fridays {even though today is thursday} i try to share a few links with all of you. here are the links to a few blogs that make me smile or laugh or are just pretty enough to keep me entertained. there's this one and this one and this one and as I'm typing this, i'm sitting here watching katie couric interview brene brown. i think i'm loving what i'm hearing and what i'm learning....so here's her blog, too.
~
i think i should buy this for me and maybe these for my hubby.
~
my heart crumbled a bit when i read this post. i have followed denise's blog for years and to see her go through another major diagnosis, even if it's her son this time, was hard to swallow.
~
okay, now for a bit of television. did any of you watch the bachelor pad? the finale? OMG....can you believe what nick did? did you laugh? did you think of him as brilliant or a total ass?
~
also, we have already fallen in love with "go on" and "the new normal." did any of you watch the pilots and the first shows of these two sitcoms? oh, i think it's going to be a fun season.
~
and 
as a last minute extra, if you haven't ever seen
grey gardens, i highly suggest you do. i think you'll find it fascinating.
~
have a great weekend everyone. tomorrow i'll be assisting and photographing 
flora bowley. eeeek, i can't wait !!
*





17 comments:

  1. Senior boys - gorgeous.
    Link love - oh, my.
    Grey Gardens left me bereft. So sad. Did you see the Drew Barrymore version?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shots of the seniors. The only show we really look forward to is Parenthood. And it did not disappoint. Waiting eagerly for The Middle in two weeks. That's about it for me as far as primetime goes. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me smile. And now you will make me click links and who knows what lovelies I will find! (Hopefully as lovely as those guys are adorable!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I were in HS still...those boys *swoon*. Loved your Chicago photos too...glad you had a great trip! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. More senior fun. Yay! Loved your last post about Chicago as well. Man, you got some shots I was coveting all over! Better get a wash rag. ha ha ha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi beth, I adore your photos of seniors! I can easily imagine your joy doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great shots... adorable.

    grey gardens was wonderful, though heartbreaking. and a good warning to a crazy cat lady like myself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. First the boys are cuties...I'm old I can say that. And 2nd, thanks for those blog links..so fun reading and seeing their blogs. Finally, yes, I did watch "go on" and "the new normal"...loved them both. And I know why you are recommending Grey Gardens...that little girl is a definite charmer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos here and on other links. Grey Gardens, intriguing, but sad. I did watch a bit of the finale because my husband wasn't home controlling the tv. But lost interest because I hadn't watched the rest of the shows. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. assisting and photographing flora bowley ~ now that's a perfect fit, i can't wait to hear how much fun you're having :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are cutie pies!! I watched that interview with Brene Brown, too, and it was such a weird coincidence... I usually never watch afternoon television, but turned it on and there she was, and what's weird about it is I'm reading her book right now to review for BlogHer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. were they born in the 90s? Man I am getting old ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. great photos beth! and so enjoy photographing flora, i imagine that will be incredible. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beth, these photographs are wonderful!
    I am sure these must have been so much fun to do.
    Happy Sunday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh those boys are adorable! I bet the high school girls don't get much work done around them:)

    Love the linky love and yet I can't keep up with the ones I have been following for years! Dilemma!

    Grey Gardens is now officially on my ever lengthening Netflix list:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing Blog... Wonderful writing and stunning photography... introduced to me by our mutual friend, Mark.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Grey Gardens. That dancing scene? Oh my.

    ReplyDelete

**I love reading the comments you leave, as they make me feel like we're sitting in my kitchen, having a cup of tea, discussing life and wondering where all the time has gone ...beth