Bloggers out there ~ you’ve seen it. It’s the ‘Noreply-Comment@Blogger.com’ message that appears sometimes after you click on reply to a reader’s comment.
I often respond directly to reader’s comments, but there’s that little grinch who always seems to show up like an unwanted guest when I have something I really want to say to someone.
There is a way to help rid this little problem and it’s so easy to do. Readers who have blogs can do the following:
- Open your blog and click on the Customize link. It’s in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Click on the Dashboard link, also in the upper right hand corner.
- Now click on Edit Profile, on the left hand size of the screen right next to your picture.
- This takes you to the Edit User Profile screen.
- Look in the Privacy section.
- Check the box that says, “Show my e-mail address”.
- In the Identity section, enter in an e-mail address.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on Save Profile.
And that’s how it’s done. This will rid the world of Noreply-Comment@Blogger.com. Unless you wish to remain stealth, of course. And that I will understand.