March 29, 2008

kinda like this...............

This is where I go on Saturday mornings. With hopes of looking like this someday....
well, kinda ~sorta~ maybe !
But in my head, this is what I picture.
A beach chair to call my own,
where I can sweat under the morning sun.....
instead of at the gym.

But then my "Daily Om" said this.....
"dedication is more to devotion than to ambition,
thus it requires that you be as enthusicastic
about the process of striving for a goal,
as you are about reaching it"

So if you're looking for me this morning,
I'll be at the gym with visions of pina coladas in my head !!!
{pictures by flickr}

1 comment:

  1. Tell ya what, Beth -- I'll keep your beach chair warm for ya!

    ReplyDelete

**I love reading the comments you leave, as they make me feel like we're sitting in my kitchen, having a cup of tea, discussing life and wondering where all the time has gone ...beth