March 1, 2008

I think they are

Ali is such an inspiration.
Every day.
She has such a "feel good" way about herself and her life.
And she shares it with all of us.
Every day.
So her latest post, regarding a page in the newest Domino magazine, I found amazing.
I decided that I wanted to play with this "soon to be famous quote" from Mastercard and also the coloring of an almost colorless background.
It's not that easy.
So I played a little.
Not much.
But enough.
This photo is from one of our beach vacations.
And it was perfect to use.
I washed out the coloring.
Added the quote.
And ta-da.
My picture, because Ali inspired me.

6 comments:

  1. You have been busy playing, and posting, and capturing all the "Pricelessness" around you! Yikes, I gotta get here more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like the new, newer blog banner. Have your been switching each day? However, the greenish
    barn-ish doors are my fave so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Beth, I too love Ali Edwards, she truly is an inspiration. Also thanks for dropping by and leaving me supportive comments, you are a darling and I really appreciate it right now. The more support I can get the better as I am shakin' in my boots. (sshh) we'll keep that between us, I don't want my readers to think I 'm a wuss!) Anyway, thank you my new friend, hugs to you Love Jen B. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love subtlty (?), although I have a BOLD personality. ;) I also love your pen holder photo. I have viniettes all over my studio. Some would call it clutter. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ali is a daily check in for me. I love what you did with your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photo, beautiful post and thanks for the link to Ali!

    ReplyDelete

**I love reading the comments you leave, as they make me feel like we're sitting in my kitchen, having a cup of tea, discussing life and wondering where all the time has gone ...beth