February 6, 2009

what ?

I know
I know
you came here looking for inspiration
or something funny
or a cool picture
or to see if I'm still whining about winter
but guess what
?
I got nothing
seriously
nothing
~
I mean really
I'm just not that interesting
and
today you've got the proof you need in case you were looking for it
~
I got up this morning
took a shower
ate my breakfast
ran to target
read some blogs
and
now here I am with my brain on drugs
well
not really any real drugs
but I might as well be since I feel like I'm in la la land
~
I think I'm in a waiting mode
waiting for tomorrow
waiting for the weather man to be right
waiting for it to be above 40 degrees outside
and
see
oops
indirectly I just whined about winter
and if that's what you came here looking for
perfect
~
and
actually the picture above is one of my favorites
and
maybe you are laughing at me since I have nothing to write
but
inspiration
honestly I have nothing inspirational to share at all
~
oops
YES
I do
did you see drew barrymore on ellen yesterday
?
she said
"life's too short~try everything"
and
I love that
~
so I guess I am my blog after all
I write
I share
I make myself laugh
I try to inspire
I post pictures I love hoping that you love them too
and
most of all
I just love being here
even when I feel I have nothing
~
happy weekend
*






9 comments:

  1. I love the picture, also, and the Drew quote (she's certainly one who has practiced what she's preaching in that case, god bless her!) ... I like rambling, no-point days sometimes, gives my brain a chance to just fart, scratch, stretch, yank it's undies out of it's crack, ya know? Inspiration is a whole other ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Love the post! It is so nice to be reminded that under that nasty- soon- to- be -melted -with the- 50- degree- temperatures- tomorrow- snow lurks something that in a few months will be green and growing. Ahhh..now that IS inspiration! Have a good one~

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurrah for the courage you mustered to tell the unvarnished vulnerable truth, that most of the time we are not full of wit and wisdom. Most days we are... what you said. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes the muse is shy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the first time I'm a guest to your blog, and I have to tell you that I think you're a hoot darlin!You made me smile and lightened my mood this evening.I WILL, be back!...And YES! I did catch Drew on ellen! I couldn't belive how hard it was for Ellen to get Drew to say "mushroom" ! That was to funny. (And I do sort of feel like I could be in your kitchen...lol)...Kittie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy weekend to you, too! I'm smiling -- yes, sometimes you wait till the muse strikes. Meanwhile, there's Target!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hang in there Beth.....

    Spring is soon to be here. Bringing it's beauty with it just for you.

    peace to you,

    Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  8. hang in there beth...come party over at my place!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love being here. Because your nothings are always so much somethings.

    ReplyDelete

**I love reading the comments you leave, as they make me feel like we're sitting in my kitchen, having a cup of tea, discussing life and wondering where all the time has gone ...beth