November 29, 2008

my partner in crime.....

turns
46
today
and
I love him
with all
my heart
especially
when he goes crazy
and
acts like a kid
~~~~~
but most recently
I love him
when
he drives me onto posted private property
just so I can get some really cool
photos
of
old barns and cows and horses
and
broken windows and creeks and sheep
and
old houses
and
especially
the
photos
I
get
of
the
no trespassing signs
reminding us of
where we're not suppposed to be
in the first place
~~~~~
love you



5 comments:

  1. happy birthday to your better half ~
    the baby pic is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post and what a great guy! (Especially the part about the posted property!) You got a good one and birthday wishes come his way!

    Loved your TG post as well! Have a great week. I'll be posting from vacation but probably not able to check blogs really well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth,

    I am happy that you are happily in love. My best wishes for him.

    Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy happy to the birthday boy!
    i know you made it special!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your sweet man.

    ReplyDelete

**I love reading the comments you leave, as they make me feel like we're sitting in my kitchen, having a cup of tea, discussing life and wondering where all the time has gone ...beth